Services for Traders & Manufacturers
If you are in the trading and manufacturing communities with the need to import and export, TradeXchange® can help you streamline your operational processes. TradeXchange® provides a single gateway for your trade submissions to the government controlling bodies (B2G) while facilitating your trade document processing with your business partners (B2B).
- Services for Traders & Manufacturers
- How can you benefit from TradeXchange®?
- How can you use the TradeXchange® services?
- Contact details
1. Services for Traders & Manufacturers
2. How can you benefit from TradeXchange®?
- Single interface to multiple systems
- Minimum data re-entry with data reuse
- Secure information and document transfer
- Faster revenue collection
- Low cost technology adoption
- Faster trade documentation processing
- Improved operational efficiency
- Increased global competitiveness
3. How can you use the TradeXchange® services?
Integrated Multimodal Solution | Overseas Highway Customs |
Overseas Highway Manifest | Shipping Line Linkages
RosettaNet Automated Enablement
For manufacturers looking for a secure platform to send and receive your commercial documents (such as purchase orders, packing lists, invoices and advance shipping notifications) to and from your trade partners, you can send your commercial document messages through TradeXchange®. Your commercial document messages can then be converted to RosettaNet® PIPs and forwarded to your trade partners’ mailbox for seamless integration.
Please visit the TradeNet® Solution Providers page to view list of front-end vendor software you can use to submit a Singapore trade permit applications to Singapore Customs.
4. Contact details
For more information on TradeXchange® services, please contact:
Tel: +65 6887 7888