Services for Logistics Providers
For Logistics Providers such as Freight Forwarders, Customs Brokers, Shipping Agents, Third-Party Logistics (3PL) companies and logistics departments, TradeXchange® offers connectivity to government controlling bodies (B2G) and your business partners (B2B) for easy preparation and submissions of trade documents.
- Services for Logistics Providers
- How can you benefit from TradeXchange®?
- How can you use the TradeXchange® services?
- Contact details
1. Services for Logistics Providers
2. How can you benefit from TradeXchange®?
- Single interface to multiple systems
- Minimum data re-entry and hence reduced errors
- Faster trade documentation processing
- Improved efficiency
- Lower business costs
- Increased global competitivenes
3. How can you use the TradeXchange® services?
Integrated Multimodal Solution | Overseas Highway Customs |
Overseas Highway Manifest | Shipping Line Linkages
Please visit the TradeNet® Solution Providers page to view list of front-end vendor software you can use to submit a Singapore trade permit applications to Singapore Customs.
4. Contact details
For more information on TradeXchange® services, please contact:
Tel: +65 6887 7888